In the top left corner of the form fill in the following information: the applicant’s name and surname, address, telephone number and mobile phone number, email address and the date of filling in the form. After that, circle the ordinal number next to the type of document that you need to be copied. Then, fill in the information about the person whose documents you are searching for: name and surname, date and place of birth, both parents’ name and surname. It is advisable to fill in as much information as possible because this will help us identify the person more easily.
Note: We do not accept requests via email or telephone. Once you fill in the form, please bring it in person or send it by regular mail.
- Documentation necessary for dual citizenship
- The state Archive in Pazin (hereafter referred to as the DAPA) issues documents which proves that the person lived in Istria while Istria was under Italian rule and that he/she had Italian citizenship (personal papers, family papers, photocopies of school registers or other documents). It is also necessary to write the domicile if it is different from the place of birth. The DAPA does not issue certificates of residence.
- Documentation necessary for obtaining photocopies of construction and location permit and licence of occupancy or projects and elaborates
- Indicate the name of the then owner or the investor, the year in which was built, cadastral parcel and cadastral district, when the document was issued any by whom.
- Documentation necessary for obtaining photocopies of testaments
- Indicate the competent notary and court.
- Documentation necessary for obtaining photocopies of documents related to length of service and salary information, forms M4 and M8 and employment record book
- Indicate the name of the employer (institution or company), how long the person worked there and when he left the job.
- Documentation necessary for obtaining photocopies of school registers
- Indicate the name, surname and place (for Pula you must also indicate the school).
- Documentation necessary for the return of confiscated property
- Indicate the name of the owner, the number of the land registry, who brought the decision about confiscating the property, reference of the decision, the year of confiscation.
- Documentation for expropriation
Indicate the name of the owner, the year of expropriation and who brought the decision about expropriation.